The 2nd Chance Project supports people, prisons and communities world wide by using sport as a tool for social change. We firmly believe sport has the power to change the world and at 2nd Chance we use it to engage people and as a platform to introduce a range of interventions and programmes of education, training and employment.
The picture below is of Courtney Walsh (one of our Ambassadors) handing over some cricket equipment with James Mapstone, MD of 2nd Chance as the Courtney Walsh Foundation launches its programmes in prisons across Jamaica.
In order to acheive our aim we are focussed on:
- Developing a successful portfolio of projects targeting a range of social issues.
- Working with the Park Centre to deliver a successful sports service providing inclusive opportunties for all and a model of best practice.
- Manage and support a range of professional and amateur sports clubs and organisations who are passionate about using sport for social change.
- Developing partnerships with other like minded organisations to lead, lobby and influence the future of sport for social change.
- Developing an international arm to 2nd Chance supporting organisations oversees use sport for social change.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org